Friday, February 16, 2018

Week 3

Congratulations to our certificate winners this week!




Every morning we begin with a waiata - its a lovely way to start the school day and brings us together, focused for the day ahead.

Here is us singing E Toru Ng Mea!



We have been learning about Chinese New Year this week, we made some lanterns and have been learning how to write riddles - here are a couple - can you work out the answer?



I am water but you can not drink me
I flow nicely within the wind
I reflect just like a mirror
I sometimes race with the wind
I flow down a very long way
Sometimes I am really high
What am I ?

By Deonna

I am made up of one square or more
I have glass squares all over me
You put everything you own in me
There are alot of me
You are in me every day
What am I?

By Gemma

I feel glassy
I am still and make no sound
You rise upon me
I look tall
I am hard to move
But easy to see
What am I?

By Chae





No comments:

Post a Comment